Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a missing space

Trent lost his first tooth! He has been waiting a long time and was very excited. It was also cool that Emily lost a tooth (a molar in the back) on the same day. The tooth fairy came twice in the same night!

3 comments:

kelly ferg said...

The tooth fairy must be feeling broke about now, at least she is when she leaves our house. I remember getting a dime, inflation.

Lisa Brown said...

What a cute picture of your kids!! And Lily is jealous of all her classmates with missing teeth, but she took so long to get hers in the first place, I think she may have to wait a while.

Tabitha said...

Oh, doesn't that make you feel like your kids are changing so fast when they lose their teeth?How fun for them! I bet it feels like yesterday that they were just getting teeth. :)