Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone! we just got back last night from our Christmas vacation to Utah, Idaho and New York. It will take me a while to sift through all the pics. It was a wonderful Chistmas! this was our Christmas card picture, taken at Snoqualmie Falls, about 15 minutes from our house. and yes, we knew Jake's face was cut off when we sent out our cards, but you gotta work with what you have, right? :)

I thought there was school today, so Emily and I woke up early, I drove her to school at 7:10 am. when I saw the empty, dark school I realized there was no school today. how lame am I? so we came home and went back to bed. I slept till 9:30. so nice.

and my 2012 New Years resolution is to learn how to text!!! wish me luck. I am, as Ryan would call me, technology deficient. I seem to be a few years behind everyone else b/c I am slow/resisitent to learn new things techno related. I finally got a cell phone when we moved to Japan a few years ago, but still have no idea or desire to have or figure out an Ipod or Iphone. but texting...is becoming a necessity so this is my year!!

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Hey, I learned how to text last year :). The key for me was one of those slide out keyboards, as the touchscreen keyboards are too hard for me.

Shauna said...

Jill, your comment on my blog was so funny. I was cracking up. You're right I'm a total Californian. The rain totally reminds my of xmas!!!!!! I miss you so much.

I got that dress at a thrift store in LA on Melrose Ave. called Aardvarks. I think it cost me $4.00, and a perfect xmas dress huh?

I hope your holiday was wonderful and I look forward to your posts.

Love Always,

Shauna

Sybrina said...

No way! I got my kids all dressed and then we figured it out -luckily. LOL (a little texting for ya -which BTW I never do either. Perhaps I will join you in your resolution.)