Monday, April 27, 2009

lucky you!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get a set of washi eggs made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. If I've already made you a set of washi eggs, you are exempt.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {might be a little while}

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer something to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

Here's the original for you to copy and use on your blog! I'm tweaking mine a little bit so you already know it's washi eggs.

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You will have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven’t even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. I may even sew something for you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

SWEET! A little "pay it forward!" I like it & I'm in! So let me be the first to say..."What, eggs-actly, are washi eggs?" Do I qualify to be one of the "lucky ones?" (Love to read your blog & see how the kids have grown!) Hugs to you...

Nicole said...

i love the pay it forward idea...i did just 3 people for mine. i am having a hard time coming up with a creative thing to do for people. thanks for including me!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I don't have any Washi eggs, but I am probably exempt, darn it. If you decide I can still have the prize, i would be happy to accept it :).

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I haven't forgot this, I'm still working on it... :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY! Lucky ME!!! I got my Washi Eggs today...they are GORGEOUS! I am sooo impressed byyour talents & excited to display them in my home. Thanks so much, Jill - you are awesome!