Friday: Kamakura during day/ Tokyo Dome baseball game at night. We were excited to see this wedding couple coming out of a shrine in Kamakura.
They loved catching the end of cherry blossom season. I love how you can see how it's snowing blossoms in this picture.
Saturday/Sunday: overnight trip to Nikko. (It was our general conference weekend).
Although Nikko was really fun, the picture below sums up the kids feelings about visiting shrines and temples. boring!! In Trent's own words, "You dragged me up 103 stairs just to take off my shoes?!" We were laughing so hard!

I can't get enough of the red bridge!


the log cabin we stayed in
futons on the floor! The kids also discovered that the Easter bunny even comes to Nikko. We had an egg hunt in our cabin Sunday morning. Thanks to Al and Arlee for helping us have an American Easter--bringing us tons of candy!!
I can't get enough of the red bridge!
the log cabin we stayed in
Tuesday: Washi paper store--Arlee loved this store--Asakusa and boat ride across the bay.
Wednesday: Harajuku and did an evening temple session. Met Ryan there after work.
Thursday/Friday: off to Kyoto on the bullet train with Ryan. They left this morning. hope they have a great time!
didn't get pictures (on my camera) those days. sorry. check back in a week for week 2 pictures!
1 comment:
How awesome that you had visitors! I wish it was feasible for us to visit too :). Oh, and I loved your post about Jacob - what a sweetheart.
Post a Comment