Friday, October 3, 2008

The Fabric District

I love how Tokyo has different districts...the paper district, the fabric district. I have joined a quilting group in my Relief Society. This is the project we'll be doing, but using Asian fabrics. Today we all went to the fabric district in search of cute fabric--there are tons of little fabric shops lining the street.
I finally chose to go with a blue/little bit of red theme happy shoppers!

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

What pretty fabrics! I can't wait to see how they the quilt turns out :).

Jessica said...

That looks like fun. I really like the fabrics.
I would love to go to Tokyo sometime. I have a few friends from/live there.
Email me so I can get your info.
jessicamortensen@cableone.net

Wishes and Books said...

How fun! I want to learn how to quilt.

Melinda said...

That will be a pretty quilt. I wish I knew how to quilt! So how did your driver's test go? I just barely got my CA license changed over to Utah (yes, I've been here 15 months...so bad!)