Thursday, May 22, 2008

cheese candy

I have found the most wonderful snack! little pieces of cheese, wrapped like candy. They are so good! My kids, however, do not like cheese and still wouldn't eat it, even when it's disguised as candy.
Jacob's favorite thing to do is grab a handful, run away and then unwrap them, leaving a trail of cheese behind him. He won't eat the cheese, but at least it keeps him busy. Sometimes when I need to get something done fast, I'll even hand him a handful of cheese candy to unwrap so I can have a few minutes alone.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So is the cheese candy sweet, or is it just wrapped cheese??? How funny

Dem, Mem and Them said...

This is soooooo funny! I love that cheese too. And I can just see Jacob unwrapping it all over the house. Only in Japan! Neh?