Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goodbye mold!

This is what I have had to live with in my kitchen for the past two weeks. Disgusting, smelly food covered in mold! Why? Emily's science fair project! Which, thankfully, is now over. All the food (and even the container!) have been thrown away. Phew!
It was a great project though...Emily and her friend Sabrina worked together. They had all their info and pictures organized. The science fair was a two hour event at school for all parents and students to wander around the gym. The two girls stood by their poster and explained the project. Below is a picture of the gym. I had no idea this was such a huge thing here. over 200 kids participated. The gym was packed. Volcanos and rockets, were outside. You have to be in at least 1st grade to enter. After today, Trent is already talking about how he's going to do a rocket for next year. Ryan--I did the mold. The rocket is all yours!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

How fun, and even more fun that you finally got to get rid of the mold :). I still can't believe how grown up Emily is. Wow!