JACOB- Loves to ride his scooter, tricycle or new favorite: bike with training wheels. He's fast!
- Loves anything Indiana Jones and is constantly whipping things or swinging on the curtains because "Indiana Jones does it"
- Says lots of cute things like, "Don't I know it!" and "Mom, can I have a playdate with you?"
TRENTON- started cub scouts--it's by grade here, not age. Already earned his bobcat!
- lost his front tooth and has a whole new smile
- started soccer
- already wrote his Christmas list asking for: a new baby, a sled, skiis and a snowboard. We had to explain to him that Santa doesn't bring babies and maybe someday we'll be able to live by snow.
EMILY- is on the school swim team and has already earned many ribbons!
- started piano again (after a 6 month break) with a new teacher and is loving it
- got bangs! 3 years of no bangs and it was time for a change.
- is on the student council
Note: for anyone worried that I let my 3 year old watch Indiana Jones....it's only certain parts and we have a clearplay DVD player. never let your kids watch TV without one!!
6 comments:
Thanks for the update on the kids Jill. They are growing so fast. I remember when Trent was in my nursery class. I loved reading about what's going on with them!
What did Ryan think about the baby idea - he he! I remember when you were trying to convince him you needed #3 :). I am trying to do that with Kevin right now, and he is still convinced that 2 kids are enough.
Jill-got your washi eggs over the weekend...i love them! i had no idea what to expect. they are absolutely beautiful! i have them displayed in a wide glass vase...stored way up high because the boys also love them and consequently couldn't keep their hands off of them. thank you so much-what a treat! and sulli loved looking at the detergent box and all the "funny writing". you are awesome! what a treat.
When exactly did Emily grow up? I am feeling old, remembering her hugs during Sacrament meeting as a little Sunbeam...I guess it is part of the plan, huh?
Great to hear updates on the kids. Sounds like you are busy with lots of fun activities. Hey, what's one more. I think that is a great Christmas present. :) Kids say the darndest things.
hi jill! it's amy guthrie hulse, here. my 3rd grade daughter is studying about japan right now, so i showed her some of the pictures on your blog and she thought everything was "awesome"! it was so fun for her to see mt fuji besides in a book. thanks for sharing your adventures!!! your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment