Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I've had a great time the past 2 days reading everyone's Halloween posts so I guess it's time to post mine. We had a witch, Obiwan kenobi and a dinosaur. lots of fun with the usual school parade and carnival, church party and trick or treating.

this was the only picture I got of Jake with his "head" on. he's holding a dinosaur egg.

Trent with friends trick or treating

loved the little belly on Jake's costume. Also, see what's at the top of his candy pile? yes that's rice crackers. no good stuff over here. the kids got rice crackers, marshmallows and hard candy. a few precious pieces of chocolate that would definitely be missed if I raided their stash. so I guess the good thing about all this is that I will NOT have to worry about gaining weight this Halloween season.

after trick or treating the adults were all standing around talking and realized that all of our kids had disappeared. we found them in the lobby of our apartment building admiring each other's loot.

school parade--the principal and other office workers as the blue man group. they really get into it every year and I always look forward to seeing what they have come up with each year.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Okay, so the stuff they got trick-or-treating makes me want to mail you some real candy :). But you are right, I would so much rather not have the huge temptation that is sitting in a box on the top of my fridge :).