First before we started, each child was given an orange cloth to hang around their necks. They they got a turn banging the drum.
Once we got started, the older boys pushed/banged the drum and the littlest kids held on to the rope "pulling" the drum. The girl behind Jake is wearing a sick mask. Everyone wears them here.
Every time I would let go of Jake's hand to take a picture he turned around a little nervous.
Then, after the drum came the biggest boys carrying this. I have no idea what it's called. but they chant something and shake it while they walk. It's very interesting.
And my favorite part of the fall harvest season is that for about a week we have red/white lanterns hanging on our local shopping street. It's especially beautiful at night. maybe next year I'll remember to get a picture at night.Happy Fall!
1 comment:
You get to build so many amazing memories over there! I love those lanterns - so cool.
Post a Comment