below: Emily giving Ryan her power point presentation.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Turn off the water...Save the Rainforest!!
That's what I've been hearing around the house because Emily has been studying the rainforest at school for the past 4 months. Friday, Ryan and I got to go out to school for the rainforest presentations. Emily was so excited that Ryan was able to take off work to be there. She was up at 6:30 am dressed and ready to go. There was a class play, a musical presentation and, believe it or not, a power point presentation!! 3 graders have also been learning power point in computer class so each child designed their own power point presentation about the rainforest to show to their parents. Ryan and I were very impressed!!
above: the class play-emily the robot and her friend Katherine the rapper orangutan.
below: Emily giving Ryan her power point presentation.
below: Emily giving Ryan her power point presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment