Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last Thanksgiving we had a small dinner with just the five of us, and what we thought would be a cozy and relaxing Thanksgiving turned out to be...depressing! so this year we decided to invite some friends over. We had a great time. Also, Ryan worked a regular week and we had our dinner Sat. night.
Turkey place cards the kids made ahead of time. Makiko and Hiro--Makiko works with Ryan.

Why won't Jacob ever smile for a picture??the Detrick family--some of our favorite friends!!

3 comments:

Wishes and Books said...

I bet that you guys had the best time! I love the little placecards...adorable! Miss you tons!

Lisa Brown said...

We always have to have people over, even if it is just for pie and games at the end of the day. I love the placecards too! So cute!

Melinda said...

It's great to share Thanksgiving, whether with friends of family. I'm glad you had a good one.