skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
another picture...
I LOVE this picture of the kids right before church last Sunday. The matching train sweaters were from my mom. Thanks mom! They are adorable.
1 comment:
Wishes and Books
said...
So cute! I hope that you guys had the best Christmas! Miss you tons!
January 2, 2009 at 3:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Labels
Daytrips
Holidays
Life in Japan
the kids
Popular Posts
cranberry bars
I just finished participating in an online blogger cookie exchange and it was so fun! I sent out Cranberry bars. Here's my recipe, from ...
new blog address
I have changed my blog address!! Angells in Tokyo doesn't really fit our family anymore...so head on over to jillangell.blogspot.com fro...
the earthquake--our story
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people in Sendai and all of northern Japan. thank you to all our family and friends for the many phon...
one of the best stores in Tokyo!
note 2 years later (2012): browsing through my old blog and realized there were many comments wanting the name of the store. It's Sakur...
Thailand
We had a fabulous time in Thailand!! We loved the people, the food and learning about a new country. Everyone loved our kids and were very f...
the picky eater
Jacob is the pickiest eater. ever. in the entire world. He eats some fruit, any kind of junk food and hot dogs. He has had hot dogs for the ...
Happy New Years!
Happy New Years everyone! we just got back last night from our Christmas vacation to Utah, Idaho and New York. It will take me a while to s...
The lists
The lists have already started forming at our house and it's only February! What lists am I talking about? the USA lists of things to st...
Mt. Fuji
fuji is so much prettier with snow on the top. here's a picture I pulled off the internet. and then this is me on Saturday, getting read...
exciting updates
hello out here! It's been a long time since I've blogged, but here's a quick update on what's going on with us. we spent abo...
Friends who Blog
Alan and Janice
Emily and Elliot
Fergusons
Greg and Lauralee
Harpers
Julie
klippels
Lisa
Matthew
Megan
Middletons
Mike Asay
Mortensens
Scotts
Shelley Cannon
Stewarts
Stockers
What time is it in Tokyo?
Tokyo
About Me
Jill
Ryan
other blogs I follow
movie reviews
cjane
eighteen25
Stacy Julian
recipes
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(57)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(81)
▼
December
(6)
another picture...
Christmas
official soccer mom
the day I've been dreading...
institute
Happy Thanksgiving
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
1 comment:
So cute! I hope that you guys had the best Christmas! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment