Thursday, January 13, 2011

santa-san

I have been trying to figure out why my videos aren't uploading, but I give up. so here are the pics of Jake's Japanese preschool Christmas party. they had these cute hats, and sang Rudolph the red nosed reindeer in Japanese. you'll just have to trust me that it was adorable. they also did some dances and had tamborines to other Christmas songs. I was SO thankful for my Japanese friend who called me that morning to make sure I knew this was a fancy event. I had no idea. horray for Jake's little suit we had just gotten in Thailand. I had to smile when this little boy below, walked in with a white tux with tails.

and then I was so excited when he ended up as Jake's dancing partner, tons of pictures and cute videos.

and then santa-san came! so cute that everyone called him santa-san. he told the kids he parked his sleigh down the street at the park. and was so old, I thought he was going to fall over. but really cute. then santa and his helpers did a magic show, I wasn't sure what that had to do with Christmas, but the kids loved it.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

That is so cool. And I love the white tux with the tails :).