I'm 1/3 of the way done with my goal to make each of my children a quilt made from Japanese themed fabric to remember their time here! We are scheduled to go home next December, so I guess I'd better get sewing on my other 2 quilts. Trent went with me to the fabric store and picked out all his fabric. It looks just how he wanted and he loves it. especially the minky on the back. Trent loves the trains here so much, especially the shinkansens. He knows all their names and lots of information about them.
Nice job! You're such a great mom to be able to do that for your kids. I can't believe that your coming back to the US in December! Exciting but sad I'm sure. What an exciting several years for your family, an adventure to always be treasured!
4 comments:
It turned out great!! The binding is fun too - was it multicolored fabric, or did you sew different pieces together?
I love it! Great job. Did you quilt it or have it done. That is a lot of work.
Nice job! You're such a great mom to be able to do that for your kids. I can't believe that your coming back to the US in December! Exciting but sad I'm sure. What an exciting several years for your family, an adventure to always be treasured!
LOVE IT! You are so ambitious!
Post a Comment