I absolutely love all my Relief Society friends. I've always been blessed with wonderful RS friends in all my wards, but never been in a situation where you really NEED each other. Here in Japan, we're all each other has. No one lives by their mom or sister or even knows anyone when you move here, so we've all developed close friendships. Thanks for a fun night, Shelley!
Monday, February 15, 2010
girls night out
I absolutely love all my Relief Society friends. I've always been blessed with wonderful RS friends in all my wards, but never been in a situation where you really NEED each other. Here in Japan, we're all each other has. No one lives by their mom or sister or even knows anyone when you move here, so we've all developed close friendships. Thanks for a fun night, Shelley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I miss you guys.
That sounds like such a fun night - and I loved that movie :).
Post a Comment