Santa brought Emily and myself coordinating Christmas outfits to wear to church. I figured since Emily's 10 now, this would be the last year I could pull this off. Turns out, I was a year too late. She was NOT thrilled about wearing these outfits to church. But she was a good sport and I thought we looked darling. Thursday, January 7, 2010
mother daughter outfits
Santa brought Emily and myself coordinating Christmas outfits to wear to church. I figured since Emily's 10 now, this would be the last year I could pull this off. Turns out, I was a year too late. She was NOT thrilled about wearing these outfits to church. But she was a good sport and I thought we looked darling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Darling doesn't even begin to describe how beautiful you two look. Jill, you are so pretty and Emily looks sooo cute.
I love the outfits! I hope Emily will agree to wear her dress with you again so I get to see!
You looks so great Jill! And I think those were great - they matched, but it is not like you were dressed as twins - he he!
Post a Comment