The kids started school yesterday so I finally have some time to blog. The kids hadn't even been gone 15 minutes yesterday morning when I discovered that Jake had gone into Emily's room (the forbidden room) and was happily playing with her jewelry box of special treasures! so in a way, he's glad they are back in school too.
Over New Years, we went to Mt. Takao. We had been there almost
3 years ago but this time we actually made it to the top. Although it was very hazy and we had no views of Fuji we still got some great pictures.
5 comments:
Those pictures are incredible Jill!! And I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! BTW: What kind of camera do you guys have? I remember you saying over summer that Ryan had taken the "good" camera home with him, and I'm assuming these pictures were taken with the "good" camera because they are incredible. So just curious =]
What cool pictures. And I love the new look of your blog.
Andrea, the camera's just an entry level dslr (Canon rebel). With the exception of the monkey picture, I was using a 50mm f/1.4 prime lens at varying apertures (with the latest and greatest in "sneaker" zoom technology). The monkeys were another story...70-200mm f/2.8 IS, fully extended and with a 1.4x extender (so really 280mm f/4.0). TMI, or just right? ;-)
Those really are gorgeous pictures!!
Jake looks so big in these pictures. What a cutie!
Post a Comment