Thursday, January 21, 2010

wookiee cookies


For all you Star Wars lovers out there, I highly recommend the Star Wars Cookbooks, 1 and 2, although, if you had to pick just one, I think the first one is better. Trent and Jake each got a cookbook for Christmas and we've been experimenting these past few weeks. It's been a lot of fun!

C-3PO pancakes. sounded gross, but tasted sooooo good.

Skywalker Smoothies

Obi-Wan kebabs

6 comments:

Matthew Crandall said...

Jake, take it easy on the Syrup!

Ryan said...

I'm not sure they sounded gross, but they sure look a little less than appealing.

Lisa Brown said...

Okay, that is awesome! I will have to get those for Kevin :).

kelly ferg said...

Looks like fun even if they might be gross! I love your dishes! :)

Hillary said...

We have the first cookbook too, and Blake loves it! We made Yoda Soda for his 5th birthday party, and also liked Sandtrooper Sandies and Tie Fighter Ties (like pigs in a blanket). The one that I would stay away from though is Crazy Cantina Chili-- seriously disgusting! Enjoy!

Julie said...

I love it all Jill! You and Emily did look cute in your Christmas outfits--even though she was thinking otherwise :):):) Aren't you glad Ryan isn't a sumo wrestler? I've never understood the "outfits" they wear ;) Love you!