Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland the day before Thanksgiving. Since it was only a half day of school, we pulled the kids out of school in hopes of avoiding the crowds, and we were right!! No lines, not crowded. It was great. We couldn't believe it's been 2 years since we last came.
I was forced to go on Splash Mountain and everyone thought my reaction was so funny. Funny enough to buy the picture, I guess. In the past few years I've started getting really sick on rides like this. I don't even like the swings at a park anymore.
Buzz Lightyear
Jake loved driving the cars

On the way up (Splash Mountain)


One other surprise was that we learned that in Japan, kids are free up until age 4. I'm guessing it's b/c Japanese kids are generally shorter and won't be tall enough to ride any rides until age 4. But lucky for us, Jake, who is still 3 got in free and was tall enough (just barely) to ride ALL the rides. His favorite ride was Splash Mountain. and I wouldn't let him go on Space Mountain even though he and Ryan begged. I just didn't think he's ready.

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

So fun! And I hate Splash Mountain because I get soaked to the skin every single time.

Matthew Crandall said...

Wow great face on Splash Mountain, Too bad they don't have an Estonian Dysneyland.