soccer is finally over. Trent really loves soccer. he is constantly showing me new moves, and kicking anything that even remotely resembles a ball. I love all his different soccer faces!
Great soccer pictures! He would get along great with Captain! And,I can so relate to the "kicking anything that even remotely resembles a ball" part. EVERY yard here has rocks surrounding their home (for drainage reasons), and any time we go for a walk, I have to remind him to leave the rocks alone.
3 comments:
Trent, looking good!
I love how he looks in the pictures - you can totally tell how seriously he takes it :).
Great soccer pictures! He would get along great with Captain! And,I can so relate to the "kicking anything that even remotely resembles a ball" part. EVERY yard here has rocks surrounding their home (for drainage reasons), and any time we go for a walk, I have to remind him to leave the rocks alone.
Post a Comment