Monday, November 23, 2009

sewing up a storm

I've been on a sewing kick lately. I go in phases. September was washi eggs, October somehow whizzed by and I have no idea what I did and now I'm ready to sew. Although everytime I quilt something it never comes out exactly even, I still love to make stuff. We had 2 sewing classes this month in Relief Society. Christmas table toppers and flirty aprons. I love the apron!

I've decided that I would like each of my children to have a "Japan" quilt to remember their time here and I'm finally starting. The boys will have Shinkansen quilts. They picked out their own fabric. Hopefully you'll be seeing great things in the upcoming months from this fabric...Below is Jake's fabric.

and this is Trent's. I've been working all week and Trent's is almost done! They want minky on the back. did I spell that right?

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I love your apron!!

Wishes and Books said...

Your apron is so cute, Jill! ♥