Little Japanese kids are so cute!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
I spy at the park
I have a friend from high school who is teaching English in Ecquador right now. Sometimes her husband Dave does an I spy, where he takes random pictures of the city they live in, so I thought I'd give it a try. The best part of our outing to the Airplane Museum (see post below) was my hour I had all to myself to stroll around the park, while Jake slept in his stroller and Ryan, Emily and Trent were taking their airplane workshop class. These are some of the things I saw. And just in case you are wondering...Ryan got an awesome new camera lens for Christmas, enabling me to take these pictures from far away--nobody even knew their picture was being taken!
Little Japanese kids are so cute!
large apartment complex buildings surrounded the park
Older man doing some sort of martial arts mind/body exercise. I see this all the time. It's quite interesting.
Little Japanese kids are so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I love my 300mm zoom!
What an awesome idea for a post! Just think, those are some of the cool things you see that you probably take for granted, but will be so happy to remember when you leave Japan. And yes, the 300mm lens is very fun. I love mine :).
Wow! I thought that martial arts out in nature was just something from the movies. Its pretty cool knowing that its real!
Post a Comment