Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter! This is a picture of the kids just before church. The Easter Bunny came, Emily did a beautiful job on her duet in church (singing Did Jesus really Live Again?) and we had dinner at our friend's house. And in honor of cherry blossom season, the blog is going to be pink this week! According to the "cherry blossom front" on TV, the forecasts are predicting Thursday to be the first day of cherry blossom season. People take this pretty seriously around here!

2 comments:

Stocker Family said...

They are so cute! Perfect smile!! You really have beautiful children.
(Sorry, we have to miss the spring break outing for Showa Kinen Koen. We'll come along next time for sure.)

Melinda said...

Wow, the kids are growing up a lot, especially Jacob (considering the last time I saw him he was an infant.) I love that there is a "Cherry blossom front" and they're predicting the first day of bloom. Talk about taking pleasure in the things around you. I love it.