Sunday, January 27, 2008
snow and other news
It has been freezing cold here and on Wednesday it actually snowed...and then melted the next day. But still, the kids were very excited. These are some pictures from out our window.


Other news--Emily has started taking tennis lessons after school and she loves it. Ryan got called to be the nursery leader today in church. I guess he's going to be spending some quality time with Jake for the next little while. Trent made it all the way through church without getting in trouble. Amazing for him. The trick? Today I started a new ticket system. I made these little Nintendo DS tickets. Each ticket is worth 15 minutes of DS time. Trent was able to earn tickets all through church today by being on his best behavior. It worked like a charm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your ticket idea. I think I could use it for the TV for LIly. She really struggles sometimes, and today they called me from her preschool because she was being THAT naughty. I guess she has too much Kevin in her :).
Post a Comment