Saturday, October 13, 2007

A good day

This week a surprise Halloween package arrived from my parents. Cold cereal, fruit snacks, glowing eyeballs for Jacob, pillowcases for Emily and Trent--what a great day! Thanks Mom and Dad!



Emily had the idea to pretend to be sleeping when I asked to take a picture of the new pillowcase. My mom sewed these! aren't they cute?


And a special something for me! Yes, I have jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. If you haven't read these books, read them--you'll love them!

3 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Jill, I think you can change the date on the posts. Try going to your edit page for the post you want to move more recently, go to the bottom and click on "Post Options". There, I believe you can readjust the date so your postings are chronological again. Hope that helps!

Sybrina

Lisa Brown said...

How much fun! Aren't moms great?! Have fun reading Eclipse - it is wonderful!

Birding is Fun! said...

Jessica convinced me to read all the Stephanie Meyer books. They were good. All the women in our families have been reading these books and I am the only guy to have read them. I can see why all the women hate us now, because there is no way we measure up to the perfect "Edward."