we're back from our month long vacation visiting family in the states. (hence the new background) It's always interesting going home after being gone for an entire year. all the music, movies, and trends are all new to us. but by the time it was time to fly home, we were singing along to Katy Perry on the radio, and visiting Kiwi Loco a few times a week just like the rest of you. so new posts coming soon.
Also, this was quite the adventure getting home. Ryan was already home in Tokyo, working so I was travelling alone with the kids. First, I left our ipods and Nintendo Ds's at my parents house. my lifesavers for the plane! I ended up buying 1 DS for the kids to share. Then, because of bad weather, we missed our connecting flight in San Fransisco and had to stay the night in a hotel with no luggage. bought toothbrushes etc. in the gift shop. I had packed a change of clothes for everyone except myself. :( Then, we ended up on a really old United plane that didn't have individual TV's. pretty rare for that to happen. and the individual TV's are so great for the kids. so the plane ride seemed extra long with no TV and no ipods.... are we spoiled or what! Then after getting home I realized I left some clothes in our salt lake hotel. needless to say we are so glad to be home!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment