Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twin Falls

well, these posts won't be in chronological order because my Utah pics are on Ryan's camera, so let's skip ahead to Twin Falls. After Ryan flew back to Tokyo, the kids and I spent 3 weeks in Twin Falls with my parents. It was so relaxing and fun. there was plenty of jet skiing, of course.



and playing with Uncle Matthew. Matt and Maris were also visiting from Estonia.
Emily and Trent went to science camp at the local college and LOVED it! They dissected a sheep's kidney and heart, a cow eyeball and grew bacteria. it was awesome.
reptile night at the Herritt museum is also really fun

many, many trips to Kiwi Loco

which resulted in the kids giving my dad a Kiwi Loco t-shirt for his birthday. wear the shirt and get 25% off!
playing in the rain in a freak rainstorm. it was raining SO hard.
there was also swimming and tennis lessons, dentist visits, movies and tons of shopping. I loved Eclipse, Salt and Inception.
Also, at the beginning of the trip, my parents watched the kids for 3 days while Ryan and I went to San Jose. At the time we bought the tickets, we were pretty sure San Jose was where we would be moving. so I went to checkout neighborhoods/schools while Ryan was working. Sadly, now everything is up in the air again and we STILL don't know where or when we will be moving. But it was so great to be back in California. I haven't been back since we moved away 3.5 years ago. and we had a blast visiting friends and my brother Jeff who is on an internship in San Jose. we must have been having so much fun we forgot to take any pictures!!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Kiwi Loco is so good! We need one in Colorado Springs :). Speaking of CO, is that an option of a place for you to move? It is gorgeous here and driving distance to family. And I am still bummed that I didn't end up getting to see you this summer. Miss you!