Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trent's baptism

Trent was baptized on Easter! What a nice day for a baptism. Our General Conference weekend will be next weekend, so we had a regular fast Sunday. and by the way, fasting on Easter was especially hard. Too much candy laying around! Trent was so happy and looked great in his new suit.
and thanks to all my friends who helped with the food afterward. We had a TON of food. one of my favorites was the "I like to look for rainbow" jello you can barely see in the picture. I got the idea from my very creative friend, Sybrina!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

Hi Jill! I'm Jenny Middleton's daughter, Terri. I saw a comment on my mom's blog that you left about how Leah had gone to a dinasour museum and just wanted to say yes, it's in Utah. It's at Thanksgiving Point which is right off the freeway in Lehi. It's a great place for kids! I wasn't sure if my mom had answered you yet so I thought I would since I knew the answer! Hope things are well. Your kids are So big now and SO adorable! Take care!

Marie said...

Congratulations !! I got my daughter baptized on Easter too.. I'm in Tokyo right now so I wanted to ask you were is your favourite washi shop, you made a post with gorgeous pictures a while ago !! thank you :)

Jill said...

my favorite store is cakked sakurahorikiri

1-25-3 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku
tokyo, 111-0052
telephone # 3864-1773

it's in asakusabashi

Janice said...

Congrats Trent! Love the jello, I will have the get the recipe for when Alli gets baptized in November.