is freedom--it's like a recess and we need it!is addictingcan make you a happier Americancan humble you when you find people who don't envy Americans. They like us, but with all due respect, wouldn't trade passports.changes people--it broadens perspectives helps you understand and appreciate different cultures
Europe!! 16 days, 4 countries, 1 wedding. Here we come!
8 comments:
Have a beautiful and wonderful time during your travels. When you do Europe, there is no other way than fast and furious sometimes. :) I can't wait to go back!!
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Have fun! You will love it!!
How exciting!! I feel the same way about travel, and I am still holding out hope for a chance to be stationed in Germany :).
Have such a great time! Don't forget to be safe and take a ton of picture. I want to see every detail. I'm so happy for your brother and soon to be sis-in-law. love ya.
You are so lucky! Have a blast!
so jealous! have a great time.
Jill- you're never going to believe this. You're far distant cousin Jamie Johnson is in my ward. She's on the Lystrup side. We had brunch here, and just figured out you're related. What a small world. She is so sweet- love her. HOpe you're having fun on your trip.
Love your comments about travel - Paul & I feel fortunate to have had such opportunities. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment