
Monday, March 8, 2010
eight years old
Today Trent is eight years old! We've been celebrating all weekend. Saturday was his party. No theme this year. Just boy stuff. squirt guns, BB guns, marshmallow shooters and sumo wrestling. We didn't take too many pictures at the party b/c it was just so busy but it was fun. Today, Trent had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and I sent him off to school with chocolate chip pizza cookies to pass out to his class. He will be baptized next month on Easter, April 4th and is really looking forward to his baptism.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Trent is handsome little, getting bigger guy. ;) I also loved the kids posters in the next post and congrats to your husband on completing his marathon. That's awesome!! Hope all is well.
The sumo wrestling is awesome! I love that picture :). How are we getting so old as to have kids getting so old?
Post a Comment