Dad: Hiking Mt. Fuji
Matt and Lynne: fish eating our feet at the Yunessun water park
Jeff: Hiking Mt. Fuji and Hakone weekend
Mom: Tsukiji fish market and riding bikes around Yoyogi Koen
Q: What was your favorite food you tried?
Lynne: Hi Chews (candy)
Mom: Teriyaki burger at Wendy's
everyone else: Yakitori
Q: How was Tokyo different than you were expecting:
Dad: much more bigger, massive. It went on and on...
Lynne: more humid than I thought
Matt: much more like Europe than I thought it would be
Dad: jet lag was much harder coming to Japan than going to Europe
Q: what were your first impressions of the Japanese people?
Mom: they are all very well dressed and always wearing high heels. I felt like an American slob all week.
Dad: polite and quiet, except the old guy who started yelling at Jacob for running around on the train.
Q: funniest moment?
Lynne: going up the elevator to the top of Tokyo Tower. Mom is very afraid of elevators and was forced to come up with us. As we were almost to the top, a recording says, "you may hear a cracking sound. This is normal." it scared mom to death and we were all laughing so hard.
1 comment:
I just read all about your family's visit, and it sounds awesome!! How much fun! And wow, Lynne looks more like you every day.
Post a Comment