fun idea for a rainy day: drop a few drops of food coloring on a piece of paper. Paper plate would have worked better. stand out in rain and watch what happens!
standing out in rain with art project
not so fun thing to do: Use all your cooped up energy by throwing a bowl at the TV! JACOB!! We are NOT happy with you.
Oh no! Tha is so sad. I hate it when kids do stuff that they don't really understand how bad the result will be. At least your Japan so you can get a cheaper tv. -Does electronics cost less there?- I also love the art project. I will have to do that becasue it has rained all spring break.
Jessica, If only that were true. Unfortunately a very common misconception. Actually, electronics are just as (and sometimes more) expensive here as they are in the US. Sometimes the technology is cooler, but not cheaper.
4 comments:
Oh no! Tha is so sad. I hate it when kids do stuff that they don't really understand how bad the result will be. At least your Japan so you can get a cheaper tv. -Does electronics cost less there?-
I also love the art project. I will have to do that becasue it has rained all spring break.
OOOOOH! And I was mad at my MR K. for ripping up a whole bag of bagels and dumping them on the floor! I should have read your post first. Sorry.
Cute art project, though! You always have such great ideas.
Jessica, If only that were true. Unfortunately a very common misconception. Actually, electronics are just as (and sometimes more) expensive here as they are in the US. Sometimes the technology is cooler, but not cheaper.
AHH!! Does your renters insurance cover it? How awful. So sorry.
Post a Comment