Everyone had a great time and Emily is especially excited to be able to go to Young Women's. Our church's youth program for girls ages 12-18. This morning, they kidnapped her and took her to breakfast for initiation.
There was a wide variety of chosen colors, flowers, crackle etc...
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you and love you! I can't believe you're a young woman! I have pictures of you playing in our sand box in the backyard as a little five year old! Kalen is excited for the prospects of young men's.
He says he's too big to be singing "Once there was a Snowman..," in Primary. And I said, "Now hold on there buddy, nobody is ever too old to sing that song with the movements and all." Come on! :)
Take care, Shauna xoxoxoxoxo
Weren't we just YW? TIme sure flies!! And what a fun idea for her party :).
Post a Comment