The Blue Angels were in town this weekend, out at Lake Washington. At the last minute, we decided to drive out to Mercer Island and see if we could find a spot to watch. It was packed!! We finally ended up finding a parking spot really far away and saw an empty lot with a house under construction. with a great view....so this is how we watched the Blue Angels.
Once, they flew right over our heads, shaking the ground and setting off car alarms. it was so cool!
we went to LDS night with the Seattle Mariners. and we won!! We cheered extra loud for Ichiro Suzuki, a Japanese player for the Mariners. Isn't this a great picture? we're all so happy Ryan is back with his camera!
in the car driving to the ortho.
sneaking a picture
tada!! her beautiful new smile. the ortho gave her a gift card to jamba juice. wasn't that nice?
I also scheduled a few dentist appt. this past week so Ryan could watch the kids. I have bad gums. always have. in high school, I remember the dentist talking about how my gums had started receeding and I was only 17! So this week I had my first deep cleaning. 10 shots to numb my mouth, 4 hours and a lot of nitrous gas. up next for my mouth, a night guard and 4 gum grafts. Your homework for today is to google gum grafts. Yes, I accept hugs.
we also got a Netflix membership this week. LOVE it! we've got 4 years worth of movies to catch up on. What did we ever do before Netflix?? and this has been our awesome week with Ryan!!! we're so glad he's home.
3 comments:
I am so jealous of Ryan's lens on his camera - so awesome!! And the kids and I saw the Blue Angels last year when we were visiting my sister in Idaho Falls. They were amazing, but you are right about how loud they were. Every time I tried to take a picture when they flew directly over us, I had to drop everything and plug my ears, because the sound hurt so bad :).
oh no Jill! I have had one when I knocked my tooth out. I feel your pain I hope everything goes well
Greg has receding gums as well and both Greg and Nick have had gum grafts. We feel for you! And we love to stream Netflix on the Wii! It's the best!
Post a Comment