You and I have had our ups and downs, our highs and lows. But these past few years have been a wonderful time for our family. I will miss all your beautiful parks and running in the mornings at Yoyogi Koen.
I will miss how safe and clean it is here. Where, once, I dropped a $100 bill on the ground and it was still there 30 minutes later. I will miss all your districts and street shopping. fabric district, kitchen district etc. I will miss all the sights and sounds of the big city excitement.I will miss our branch and many friends. The opportunities we've had to travel and learn about different cultures.
I will always look back on my time here very fondly,
yours truly,
Jill
2 comments:
How bittersweet to leave.
No one picked up the $100 bill because it wasn't Japanese money :)
But seriously, I thought Tokyo was safer than some of the shadier parts of Logan, Utah. I never once felt scared or worried about my safety.
Post a Comment