Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!

How many candles on the cake? 9
birthday party theme? arts and crafts
treat she picked to pass out at school today? chocolate chip cookies
favorite presents? hard to say. probably the new Nintendo DS to replace the one that got left on the airplane this summer, birthday dress from Grandma and DVD Harry and the Hendersons. Trent and Emily have been quoting that movie all weekend.
the birthday cake-decorated by all the girls at the party

fruit and vegetable stamping
Origami
handmade invitations made by Emily

4 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

You guys are too young to have a nine year old! Crazy how time has flown by.

Thanks for bloggin' and allowing us to stay a part of your lives!

Hillary said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! Wow--9 years old, eh? Looks like you had a GREAT party. We miss you and love reading about you on the blog!

Love,
Mark, Hillary & the boys

Lisa Brown said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! Weren't Kevin and I just babysitting her for you in Provo? I had to laugh when I saw the photo of her in a cast, because I couldn't help think, "Like mother, like daughter." He he!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I can't believe she's NINE. Looks like they has so much fun and I love the cake!