
Today was the 4th day of school. Trent is in 1st grade and Emily in 3ird. Both love their teachers, although Emily was very apprehensive about having her first boy teacher. Trent has found a new best friend. a little boy who is his bus seat partner and in his class at school.

getting on the bus


waving goodbye as they drive away

Day 2: it rained all day. The bus was delayed one whole hour because of a 9 car accident on the freeway. The kids sat on the bus for almost 2 hours. I felt so bad for them...but they got off the bus all smiles. It was basically a 2 hour playdate.
Day 3: The new playground finally opens up. the finish was delayed because of all the rain.
Day 4: (today) I finally let Trent take his nintendo DS on the bus. (I wanted to make sure he was making friends and talking to other kids first) He leaves his DS on the bus. arghhhhhh! We'll check the lost and found tomorrow. I'm not happy.
2 comments:
They look so grown up with their wheeled backpacks. Emily looks really cute in her dress.
Oh man, did you find the DS? So frustrating! The kids look so cute and happy!
Post a Comment