Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What do I do all day?

People keep asking me what I do all day, now that I have two kids in school and only Jacob at home. My answer? Watch Jacob like a hawk! This past week I've kept the camera close by so I could capture all his mischevious incidents. He has now learned to climb up on things, like the couch and our beds, but does not know how to get down yet. We have a new rule that he can never be left alone in a room.

Uno, anyone?


Our Japanese high chair did not come with a seat belt restraint. Go figure. Although we try to get him to sit down, over and over...it seems like many of his meals are spent eating like this: standing up!





He figured out how to open the DVD player and take out the DVD, a new favorite toy of his.





Okay, who left the bathroom door open?










Jacob loves to stand on this little chair and pull off all the velcro pieces of Trent's calendar. It drives Trent crazy.










3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, it is so nice to know that I am not the only one who spends my day chasing a little wild man :). Loved the pictures!!

PS. Have you tried using a belt or long piece of fabric to tie him in the chair? He'll probably figure out how to undo it, but it might help a little :).

Unknown said...

Hey, a belt! That's a good idea! Thanks Lisa.

Hillary said...

Jacob's smile just melts my heart- so sweet! I still feel like I need to watch Blake like a hawk. Yesterday, he tried to jump from the toilet into his bath! I walked in just before the Big Launch! BTW, I LOVE that calendar of Trent's. Where did you get it?