Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Emily's ipod

We finally caved in and gave our first grader an ipod. I know everyone thinks we are crazy, but it was a free ipod Ryan won in a raffle at work, so at least I won’t feel too bad if Emily loses it. She really is one of the only ones on the bus without one and it is a 40 minute bus ride to school. Emily was so excited. I wanted to take a picture of her listening to her ipod but she said that was too embarrassing. Today some kids on the bus taught her how to play games. I didn’t even know ipods could do that. We loaded it up with music from High School Musical, Kim Possible, Mozart, preschool silly songs and Primary songs. I’ve never seen her happier to get on the bus for school!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Rock On Emily! Let us know when she's ready for Weezer! :-)

Lisa Brown said...

That is awesome! You could totally put some audio books on there for her to listen to as well :).

Anonymous said...

That is too funny Jill! I would never have thought she would have gotten one!!