Monday, April 30, 2007

Shinagawa Aquarium

This week we went to see the Shinagawa Aquarium. I had heard that a fun way to get there was by boat. There are a series of boat lines around the bay that stop at various tourist sights.
I think the kids liked the boat ride more than the aquarium! It was a fun way to see Tokyo.




on the dock, waiting to board.
I loved this picture with the flag in the background.


This bridge behind the kids had two levels. The upper level was for cars, and the lower level was the subway. it was so cool looking.

The view was spectacular!



The kids loved the dolphin show. Emily sat front and center in the spash zone. She wanted to get splashed so bad, but there wasn't even a single drop!


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

How fun! I have to say that Emily looks so much like you that it is amazing!!