primary color collages: experimenting with how to make green, purple and orange, and in Jake's case, brown.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
I love art projects
I have a confession to make. I HATE letting my kids help me cook in the kitchen. I love a clean kitchen and cannot stand watching flour spill on the floor, or cookie dough all over the counter. However, I LOVE doing art projects with the kids. somehow, glitter and paint all over my dining room table don't bother me, but little pieces of egg shell in my scrambled eggs...grrrr. and so, I have set a goal that I will do 1-2 organized art projects with the kids each week. I have found some great art websites that give lots of ideas. (see the sidebar on my blog) This is what we've done so far:
primary color collages: experimenting with how to make green, purple and orange, and in Jake's case, brown.

primary color collages: experimenting with how to make green, purple and orange, and in Jake's case, brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

corn syrup paintings: just put a few drops of food coloring in corn syrup. warning, they take a few days to dry, and if yours turns out like Jake's, it will never dry.

1 comment:
So cute! Great ideas and thanks for the resources! (I have a hard time with Playdough messes - I would throw it out whenever the kids got them as gifts...mean, I know - they are one of the best things for child development, but in my defense...we had shag carpeting - ugh! That stuff was impossible to get out!)
Post a Comment