Monday, September 7, 2009

I so look like Salina Gomez

this is what Emily said when she tried on THIS outfit that she wore on the first day of school! 9 years old is such a great age. and for anyone who doesn't know Salina Gomez, she's the new Disney girl--starring in Wizards of Waverly Place.
Trent--our super second grader

waving goodbye to the bus!

and the Salina Gomez backpack...both kids LOVE their teachers so far and have had a great first week of school. Emily is on the swim team and got first in backstroke and second in free style this weekend at her first swim meet.

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love the outfit - especially the hat :). Lily has just been sucked into Wizards of Waverly Place, and a few weeks ago I watched Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie with her, even though Kevin thought I was crazy :).

Wishes and Books said...

Wow! They have just grown up so fast. The outfit is gorgeous! I would totally wear that...but I am sure I would get stares and whispers if I did.

Miss you!

Joni