a month from today we leave for the US! (Just for vacation. we are still planning 1-2 more years here in Japan) I am really excited. and would love some opinions on movies. I haven't seen anything that has come out since last August. What were your favorites?? I'm especially curious about 4 Christmases, Marley and Me, Bride Wars, Confession of a Shopoholic, Star Trek and the Proposal. so, what do you recommend? Buy it, Rent it or Skip it??
Not too much else has been going on here. Ryan and I spoke in church today. Whew! I'm always glad when that's over. School was out last week. We will spend the next few days with lots of playdates and cleaning/organizing because we have company coming!! My family arrives Thursday. Mom, Dad, Matt, Jeff and Lynne. (we'll miss you Mark!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So, are you moving home or just coming for a visit? (I thought they did a great job with the new Star Trek movie...but, I grew up a "Trekkie" so I liked it. We also liked the new Terminator movie. Bring your tissue for Marley & Me. I wasn't crazy about 4 Christmases, but worth a rental. Haven't seen the Proposal, yet, but I love Sandra Bullock.)
Star Trek was definitely worth seeing (and I'm not even that into the series), really liked Marley and Me, Bride Wars was predictable but alright (not worth buying), and The Proposal looks super cute. I think it will be in theatres when you're in the US.
Don't forget about seeing the new Harry Potter (out in July)and make sure to rent Twilight too! Oh, and we have seen the previews for the new Transformers movie and it looks pretty amazing up on the big screen! Have fun with the fam!
How exciting!!
Hmm, UP was great, Star Trek was fantastic, . . . I can't think of anything right now. Lately I have been disapointed by most of the movies I have seen. If I remember anything great, I will let you know.
Hi! Remember me! I'm in Japan again this summer. Can we hang?
Embarrased to say i havent' seen any of them. I know. I need to use a babysitter more often :) Love you, Jill! I'm so excited you get to come home-- for how long? Fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Emily looked just beautiful in her dance recital. How fun! Kate has hers in 1 1/2 weeks. I'm really curious how it'll go :) xoxoxo Miss you.
Post a Comment