Friday, June 5, 2009

haircuts

Today Jacob got a haircut. He only gets a haircut twice a year and this is why: He HATES getting his hair cut! He screamed, cried and wiggled the entire time. It took 2 people to hold him down and a third to cut his hair (very quickly!). My bribe of Oreo cookies didn't even work. and he loves Oreos. Later when we were back home, I told Jake it was time for storytime. and asked "what book do you want to read?" and he said "Don't cut my hair!" and went and got this book. Funny boy. a little too late.


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

How funny! I just had a similar type of haircut experience with Derek yesterday, except no book and he kept screaming, "Oww!!" the whole time like we were trying to kill him. No wonder I let his hair get as long and shaggy as it was :).