Highlights of our Utah Trip:
- Ryan's parent's 50th wedding anniversary surprise party! We had a great time visiting with all of Ryan's siblings and family!


- Visited my brother, Jeff, at BYU. Had lunch at the cougar eat, and had Jeff give us a campus tour. It has been years since Ryan and I had visited campus. so much has changed! Also, loaded up the kids with BYU merchandise.

- We had a relaxing week getting over jet lag and letting the kids run around the neighborhood, catching grasshoppers, jumping on trampolines and playing in the backyard--all things we don't get in Tokyo!
- Went to enrichment night with my mother in law and made this cute table runner! did the top in Utah, my mom helped me finish the back later and I'm still working on the binding.
1 comment:
Wow, jet skis, parties, family, BYU, dentist appointments, temple open house...you guys packed in a great summer! I love the table runner you made, that is REALLY cute!
Post a Comment