Monday, August 18, 2008

Home

It feels so good to be home! Sorry it's taken a while to get around to blogging...I just finished Breaking Dawn, (loved it!) and am almost done with the unpacking. The plane ride home went so great. so good that I was wondering if these were my real children. Yes, there were a few moments, like when Trent got upset that he got the green apple sucker instead of the butterscotch, the coveted flavor, and he threw his sucker across the aisle and it landed on the leg of the man next to me. Luckily he was sleeping and didn't wake up! and Jake went through 4 changes of clothes that day. But all in all, the kids were amazing and in every airport and line I stood in someone jumped in to help me. (I had a lot of carry ons)

We had a wonderful vacation! I think I'll do three separate posts for the three places we visited--Utah, Idaho and Jackson Hole, sometime soon. I know that last year people got a kick out of my mountain of food I brought home, so here's this years pile. Although after I took the picture and put all this away, I found another suitcase of food! But you get the point...

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I can't wait to here about your trip. And I am still laughing about the sucker incident :).

Jessica said...

That is funny about your food. I guess you never really think about it when it is right here.
Airports are never fun are they! It is so good that there are actually people still around that know this and are so kind to help.

Dem, Mem and Them said...

This is sooo hilarious! Now I know where to go when I need some brown sugar. haha We all do it!!!

Melinda said...

Do you bring the food over in suitcases, or ship it? I love the sucker story, thank goodness the man was asleep! Kudos to you for making a BIG trip with three kids.