Friday, December 3, 2010

all dressed up

so here are some pics of when we were at the tailors. the kids at their fitting. you can tell that Trent is not feeling that great. and above you can see my dress on the rack! the green one.
this lady really loved Jake and kept giving him candy.

"Dad! st0p taking my picture."
and here is all of us ready for church!
we joked that the 3 boys all looked like mafia in their matching black pin stripe suits.

Emily picked her fabric and design all by herself and she LOVES this dress so much. I was surprised she went with a bold red, but she went right up to the wall and grabbed the red and said, "this is it!". she knew right away what she wanted.

3 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

OH, amazing! I wish I could have been tucked inside your suitcase and traveled everywhere with you! What amazing parents you are to let your kids travel all over the world and experience so many new things that will make them such great people! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. Also, that personal tailoring.... how could leave? I would have everything made I could think of. Was it super expensive? LOVE YOUR DRESS!

Lisa Brown said...

That is so awesome!! I can't decide what I like more - the suits or your gorgeous dresses :).

Michelle said...

You guys look fantastic!! I love it!!